Gentle OGDers,

Recently there was a question about retrieving threads from the OGD archives.  Here is a slightly different question in a similar vein:

I receive OGD by email in Digest form.  Occasionally a digest goes missing or I accidentally delete one before I can save it.  The membership has always been helpful in replacing the ones I have missed/lost but it would be nice if there were some way to request a digest replacement from the archives.

All I have been able to determine is that I can download those messages from a particular date, which does not always coincide with everything that showed up in a particular digest.

Suggestions?

TIA

Paul Mitchell
Tampa, FL
[where we expect to dip to 34 F. Tuesday a.m.]
==