"Sue is a cross of Showgirl with Peter Pan. Sue is often cream and other pale colours and can have better shape than Peter Pan.  Is popular  because .... get good quality".

I sold that script to a guy in the LA area who makes movies, right after he'd bought my short story "What the Actress said to the Bishop". Of course Sue was a better shape than Peter Pan (isn't everyone ?) but Showgirl had better curves. I do remember some discussion about Sue being cream ....  the Director was against the idea, 'cos he said coffee was more more popular with the marks these days, but he was certain he could work some cream into the movie at some point. Good quality ... I don't think that was his intention.

Cheers,

Peter O'Byrne
In Singapore