Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:57:15 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


Hello!
Hey, when can we go back to Creation vs Evolution? Have Dr. Prof. Guido Braem or Peter O' Byrne figured out how to get a woman from a rib yet?
Well I am working on it in my Bio 398A Evolution seminar. But somehow, Moses was a bad scientist, he fooled us with his recipe and published phoney results (that indicates that he must have been related to Arditti). But then, if we succeed, we can make as many women as we want. Would that be positive for the Advancement of Science? The result would be even more shoes in the house ;-).
OK Ladies ... have a good go at me.

I too enjoy the wide ranging discussions on this list ... but when I first joined I was shocked at the flaming. Then, as K suggested, I just scrolled past. After a while, I went back to reading them.

The point is, and I think Bob is making that perfectly well here, that you cannot take one aspect of life at its own and neglecting the "environments"

Guido Braem
(PS. The "Prof". goes before the "Dr.")
begin:vcard
fn:Guido J. Braem
n:Braem;Guido J.
adr:;;Naunheimer Str. 17;Lahnau;;35633;Deustchland/Germany
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Prof. Dr.
tel;work:+ 49 (0)6441 65333
version:2.1
end:vcard

_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to