OrchidWiz lists not hybridizers, but plants awarded by hybridizer. It
will also give me a list of the top 10-100 hybridizers of a genus, but
no specifics for a particular hybridizer. Wildcatt... I don't have that
so not sure what that will do. If someone can do a search of Wildcatt
for me, that would be greatly appreciated.  What I need is a list of the
hybrids made by a specific hybridizer. Thanks.If you can help, lets do
it off the list.

Best Regards,

Barbara