I've seen pictures of other Pk hybrids available at Piping Rock, and the hybrids seems to be growing as Jerry says.  Glen says the species itself is a bit smaller (you'd have to look at his web page to see his actual quote), but the hybrids looked good.  Maybe they are only hard in a mixed greenhouse, attention to detail being what it is..... *G*

YMMV,
 
K Barrett
N Calif, USA

>
> I have been growing kovachii since April of 05 and I have a number of 
> plants in the 8 to 9 inch range and 5-7 inch range as well as a 
> number of smaller ones. The cross that seems most vigorous to me is 
> the 'Jewel' x 'Roseline' sib. Other sibs are slower and fewer in 
> number. The hybrids I have between schlimii, longifolium, walisii and 
> de alesandroi (besseae) all seem to grow well with good vigor. The 
> wallisii hybrid has broad strong leaves. I have imported kovachii 
> twice. Once in 05 and once in May of this year.
>
> Happy growing, Jerry Lee Fischer Orchids Limited www.orchidweb.com
>



Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search Try it now!
_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to