In a message dated 2/13/07 7:29:47 PM, Giles writes:
> I am surprised at the lack of comments in this forum on the announcement in 
> the Nov. 2006 issue (pg. 803) that the AOS would be endorsing specific 
> products and suppliers.   This strikes me as totally unacceptable, something 
> akin 
> to the American Medical Association endorsing some of the products of a 
> particular pharmaceutical company.
> 
I think it's terrible. The Ortho Orchid Book is a horror. When I saw that it 
was endorsed by the AOS, I almost died of mortification. If it's any 
consolation, the Ortho Bonsai Book is just as bad. They used the name of an 
otherwise 
distinguished bonsai artist, who also needed money.
And the Sun Bulb Company, of all sleazebags!
Can you picture the AKC endorsing Hartz Mountain?
Iris

_______________________________________________
the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD)
[email protected]
http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

Reply via email to