David, You can check at www.aos.org for culture sheets www.orchidculture.com culture sheets online for about a buck a piece. You can also find info by simply typing in the info you find on the plant's tag into google or other search engine. Adding the word 'culture' after the name helps. Lee
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kurtz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 1:16 PM Subject: [OGD] online orchid cultural information >I just bought some orchids recently at a society plant sale. I went > home to check my orchid books for cultural information on the new > orchids. None of my new orchids are covered. So, I thought I'd ask > the orchidguide list - is there an online resource where orchid > culture information can be found? > > _______________________________________________ > the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD) > [email protected] > http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com > _______________________________________________ the OrchidGuide Digest (OGD) [email protected] http://orchidguide.com/mailman/listinfo/orchids_orchidguide.com

