If you think you have a problem with frogs and snakes (we have NO snakes here
in Hawaii) try having thousands of Coqui frogs on you property..they sound like
loud crickets..which, being from Calif. I am used to...BUT if Agriculture finds
them in my nursery I am shut down..so I have 6 cats to patrol and nail them if
they are so foolish as to enter where they are not wanted..the cats also take
care of the unwary rats and mice..another thing they get handsomely paid
for...to the tune of several dollars per day...the price of living in
paradise..Bill Bergstrom