Simply crushed to hear about David...a dear friend...Will wait to send message
to him...as for the Cycnoches..I too have failed with them...Strangely they
used to grow find for me up until a few years ago...and as said..I likely have
over watered them,,,As I grew them in moss and wet like my Stanhopeas..which
thrive for me..never killed one..So apparantly watering infrequently must be
the charm..who knows what they think is their dry period here in Hawaii..but
Jeff Parker grows them superbly on Maui...I guess we should talk to him...Bill
Bergstrom