Harry Zelenko is an excellent friend of mine and I am happy to see he is still
alive and kicking..A new book?  what a great thing for the Orchid World...It
was such a thrill to help out with his original book..I account for a great
deal of the Oncidiums he and his crew illustrated..that is back in the old days
when one could collect in the wild..Only place I couldnt (read wouldnt) collect
them was in Venezuela..It was worth your life to go out in the wild there..too
many bad people then...I was heart broken when he moved and we could no longer
visit with him in New York...He has lots of great stories in him...What A
Guy...Bill Bergstrom