My name was never hidden,  Roger.  You also know that if I wanted to, I
could hide that domain registry behind a proxy. Mr Schordje began the attack
in here, which you quickly joined, because he did indeed know who I was when
he read my invitation, whereas I did not know who he was. I knew only his
orchid-related activities and therefore innocently invited him to publish in
my magazine.

I don't know know if you are American, Roger, but in the USA there is an
important principle at work here: the owner of this list is carrying
liability if he allows attacks on identifying private information that the
owner has not published here.  That includes one's name. I think you know
that because you published a link to a registry which requires agreement
to respect such legal issues in its terms of use, as all such
registries do.  A name that is in a public registry is still the private
property of the person named. This is an orchid discussion list, not a
"business-name vs private name vs online nic" discussion list.

Roger, it makes perfect sense for anyone to discuss my orchid-related
activities in here, but to choose to join this completely non-orchid
libelous assault launched by Leo Schordje et al has nothing to do with
orchids, orchid-related activities, or growers, keepers, and lovers of
orchids.

I did say I will respond to Mr. Schordje appropriately. The appropriate
response is not to engage with him or his mob. Intelligent readers of this
list do know exactly what you posted about domains, Roger, and they know
that I am perfectly within my rights to feel outraged at the libelous
innuendoes Mr. Schordje is in the habit of posting, which I did not realize
until after he attacked me. Now readers of this list should feel outraged at
anyone who is continuing this ignorant mob behavior, manipulated by Leo
Schordje.

Had I done "due diligence" on Mr. Schordje, I would never have invited him
to submit an article to my orchid magazine. Mr. Schordje certainly can rest
assured he is off my contact list.