From: Jill & Jerry Suffolk
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Orchids@orchidguide.com
ReplyTo: the OrchidGuide Digest \(OGD\)
Subject: [OGD] Bubble plastic
Sent: Sep 3, 2008 10:57

Hi all, is there any one out there who has experience of putting up Bubble
plastic on the Inside of the greenhouse? I know in Europe they are putting it
on the outside. Not an option for me [to much wind] It would be nice to find
some cheap glue to hold it in place while one staples the edges as I have to
put up 18ft strips on the underside of my roof.

  Jerry on Vancouver Island were it is Sunny but Cold.