Hi All.
           Thank you to all of the people that sent info on Bubble wrap
insulation question I posted.
Things I found out, double sided tape would be hard to remove after time. It
breaks down after a while [no UV.] but the glue mostly stays. Spraying glue in
an area above one's head with the fine particles coming down over one's head
cannot be healthy for you. Tried the old flour and water glue from the olden
days but thinner but gravity beat me. ie. it would not stay up till I put
staples in it at the sides of the rafters. The best way I found was by running
string along the sides about 2" from the rafters and one down the middle. I cut
the 18' length into four pieces by adding some 2"x2" between the rafters so it
made it more manageable. Then feeding the bubble wrap behind them, did not even
have to staple them. It seems to work.

  Thanks once again,  Jerry on Vancouver Island