As some of you may know, Pteroglossaspis pottsii is an orchid species fairly
new to science, and it grows right here in Florida.  I have had the privilege
of visiting and photographing this endangered orchid in its habitat for two
years now.

While previously on my site as part of a photo essay, I now have created the
official Pteroglossaspis pottsii gallery page, enhanced with new photos from
2008 (including an interesting greyscale treatment that I may do more of if it
seems well-received.)  You can see the photos and read more about this orchid
here:

http://www.flnativeorchids.com/natives_gallery/pteroglossaspis_pottsii.htm

---Prem

Prem Subrahmanyam