Hi John,

I can see this error on their homepage; you might be alright now?

*04.02.2017 - Some users affected: Some users were unable to reach both
of the DNS resolvers. This issue should now be resolved.*
Thanks

Matt Harwood
IT, Web and Business Consultant

Phone: 0770 8215 222
Web: http://mattharwood.com
Email: m...@mattharwood.com

On Sun, 4 Feb 2018, at 5:49 PM, John Connett wrote:
> I've been using DNS.WATCH (https://dns.watch) for some time. However,
> their DNS servers seem to have disappeared. My first thought was that
> my ISP might have blocked access. A check on Twitter suggests the
> problem was more wide-spread.>

> Anybody know what happened?

> Any recommendations for other free, uncensored and unlogged DNS
> servers?> --

> John Connett <j...@skylon.demon.co.uk>

> Fast, free and uncensored. DNS.WATCH. - DNS.WATCH[1]
> dns.watch
> DNS.WATCH is a fast, free and uncensored DNS-Server (or more specific,
> a DNS resolver). Service is provided world-wide and free-of-charge for
> everyone.>

> --
> Please support ORG's work - join and help fund our future:
> https://www.openrightsgroup.org/join

Links:

  1. https://dns.watch/