Generally, it’s ages 2 to 7.  We get a few occasionally ages 8 - 11

Middle school kids around my area just play video games, sports, or hang out.
But they do not come to any dances, contra or family.   Well, actually, we
sometimes have a few middle schoolers at our community dances.

I want to remind everyone that community dances are a great alternative for
folks who feel too old for family dances and do not want to get into the contra
scene with all the fast moving, flowing, unforgiving figures

Paul Rosenberg
Albany, NY
www.homespun.biz