CDSS should maybe take on a coordinating effort to be a resource and clearing
house for ideas to engage others, older and especially young, even proactively
promote these efforts.

Related I wonder if there are any efforts to actively engage college students.
I am considering approaching our local college to see if we can’t increase
participation.

Related, at least for summers, we have a couple of summer camps that bring kids
to our weekly dance, dramatically increasing our numbers to the point that some
regulars stay away for the summer.

Sent from miHand,

Peter K Martel