Doing our part to stem the tide of paper, we have eliminated our own monthly
dance's paper flyer. (We stopped making one, although not really to stem paper
tide... did it purely to save our promo team time, as it seemed like hardly
anyone was taking the flyers at dances.)
We do have business cards for our dance with email/website contact info on
back.  Those are regularly taken.

We do still receive flyers from other series and special events.  We display
them until they've expired.  We also have a bunch of flyers/brochures from
CDSS, DEFFA (our Maine folk arts org), and other non-dance local community
orgs.)

Some time ago we traded a flyer table for a hanging display inspired by
something done at a festival (NEFFA maybe?) where flyers were inserted into
clear pockets on wall.  Our imperfect system uses a shoe organizer with clear
pockets.  (Imperfect b/c the pockets are narrow and don't fully display full
page flyers. Otherwise it's perfect, b/c it takes no table space and very
little time since most of the flyers just stay in the pockets and it gets
folded up and put in a cabinet from dance to dance.)

Cheers,
Chrissy Fowler

for Belfast Flying Shoes

in Belfast, ME