We have a board member assigned to open each evening. This board member is
responsible for putting out flyers plates cups etc and for recruiting people to
work the desk. Each volunteer sits the desk for a single dance and is
responsible until their replacement arrives. The evenings volunteers are listed
so they know who is to replace them. This works well because we are a small
community.

Sent from my iPhone