Hi fellow organizers,

I'm sending this out on behalf of Linda Henry (Community Resources Manager
at CDSS).

Registration is open for the next Web Chat ---> topic: Increasing Youth
Involvement!
More details below.

With thanks,
Emily Addison
Wearing my CDSS hat this morning

We have been thrilled that participants from over twenty states and two
provinces have joined each of the first two CDSS web chats! If you are
interested in *Increasing Youth Involvement* at your dances, please join
our next web chat on *Wednesday, January 16 from 8:30-9:30 pm EST*. The
following guests will share successes from their communities on this topic:
Louise Siddons (English country dance organizer from Stillwater OK), and
contra dance organizers Bradley Smith (Louisville KY), Lisa Faryadi &
Kenneth Bartholow (Charlotte NC), and Max Newman (Boston). We’ll also
include time for Q&A.

To join the web chat (by computer or phone), use this link to *submit an
online RSVP form by WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9th*: goo.gl/vPTTQ6
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12jD6DCNgZ6tTISa3qF5ED7yaKIL_kGjwRW6q8kNxbzU/edit>.
We will send instructions via email on Friday, January 11th about how to
join the call on the 16th. Please fill out the form even if you can’t join
us but want to hear about future webchats.

Recordings of the first two CDSS web chats are available on our website. To
hear groups from coast to coast sharing their experiences with *Boosting
Attendance* and *Creating a Thriving Open Band*, check out:
/resources/howto/organizers-resources#cdss-web-chats
<https://www.cdss.org/resources/how-to/organizers-resources#cdss-web-chats>.
Please share these links with any organizers you know who might benefit
from this valuable resource.Hi