That would be quite interesting! I'm very curious as well. It's a great way
to find people asking "What's fun to do in *your city*?", which is a prime
group of individuals our dances are hoping to find in my opinion. I think
Rich makes a good point that 50% discount would not be very attractive, but
I think the real benefit is in fact simply getting people to hear that
contra is even a thing. It's essentially free advertising in a way given
that I know many dances will have some 50% of "bring a friend free"
promotion that are effectively doing this but without the huge outreach
that Groupon provides.

Jonathan Roveto
Owner/Member
Fair Oaks Holdings, LLC
Cell: (470) 632-2523
PO Box 131
Smyrna, GA 30081


On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 9:00 PM Alexandra Deis-Lauby via Organizers <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Has anyone looked into this?
>
> _______________________________________________
> Organizers mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.sharedweight.net/listinfo.cgi/organizers-sharedweight.net
>
_______________________________________________
Organizers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.sharedweight.net/listinfo.cgi/organizers-sharedweight.net

Reply via email to