I think a promotion tasks "work party" is a great idea.  Wow. Love it.

Chrissy Fowler
Belfast, ME



** ** **

Dance Calling | Transcription | Belfast Flying Shoes

chrissyfowler.com<http://www.chrissyfowler.com> | 
westbranchwords.com<http://www.westbranchwords.com> | 
belfastflyingshoes.org/blog<http://www.belfastflyingshoes.org/blog>
<http://www.chrissyfowler.com>

(207) 338-0979


________________________________
From: Organizers 
<[email protected]> on behalf of 
Emily Addison via Organizers <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 8:36 AM
To: organizers shared weight
Subject: [Organizers] CDSS youth involvement web chat + a promo work party 
inviting youth???

Hi all :)

In case you're interested, the CDSS youth involvement web chat from last 
Wednesday is now online here: 
https://www.cdss.org/resources/how-to/organizers-resources#cdss-web-chats

Have any of you held 'work days'???
Lisa and Clara mentioned that youth really like coming together for their 'work 
days' (they have free pizza!) ... ... ... I was thinking this could be fun here 
in Ottawa. However, we don't have a hall or that much equipment to maintain. So 
I was wondering about something like a promo work party?? ???

Have an afternoon and evening before the season starts where a bunch of us get 
together with our computers and prep all sorts of promo stuff (e.g., online 
calendar postings, news articles, etc).

I find that it's hard for only 1-2 of us to do that work by ourselves... ... 
it's just so much.  So having a party and share the workload in a fun way 
sounds great.

Plus with youth 'living the online life', they might really enjoy working on 
the social media stuff etc.

Crazy idea??? ???
_______________________________________________
Organizers mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.sharedweight.net/listinfo.cgi/organizers-sharedweight.net

Reply via email to