Hi Emily and others

Thanks so much for writing what I am thinking but cannot express nearly as well

I am hoping to see the day in which those hard core contra junkies ( I was one
of them myself!) will eventually be able to experience the joy of a circle,
square or longways dance and the music of a straight ahead band that plays to
bring joy to dancers without fancy tricks all the time. I do love both types of
bands but I do worry about the possible demise of the straight ahead band

Paul Rosenberg
Albany, NY
www.homespun.biz

Sent from my iPhone