While I make no representation as to quality/frequency/speed of the MBTA,
there's train service to within about a half mile of the Scout House. This
line connects folks to the greater MBTA system in Boston and towns along
the route as far NW as Fitchburg.
http://concordscouthouse.org/pages/map-directions.php .