I'm glad we are sharing information about how we are taking steps to avoid
being part of the problem, in terms of being a disease vector.

Our group got this from the New England Foundation for the Arts (NEFA), which I
have found very useful.  There are links to New England CDC/DHHS sites, and a
bunch of other important data. Check it out.
https://www.nefa.org/covid-19

Our traditional participatory dance culture has such potential to spread joy,
in part because of close proximity and a whole lot of touching hands.  We build
community through connecting -- metaphysically and literally -- with everyone
in the room.  This is definitely the dark side of all that beautiful touching
and connection.

Let's keep taking care of each other and our communities!

Chrissy Fowler
Belfast ME

** ** **

Dance Calling | Transcription | Belfast Flying Shoes

chrissyfowler.com<http://www.chrissyfowler.com> |
westbranchwords.com<http://www.westbranchwords.com> |
belfastflyingshoes.org/blog<http://www.belfastflyingshoes.org/blog>
<http://www.chrissyfowler.com>