From: Lisa Sieverts via Organizers <organizers@lists.sharedweight.net>
Sent: April 9, 2020 9:22 AM
To: A list for dance organizers <organiz...@sharedweight.net>
Subject: [Organizers] It might be a long time until we dance again

Organizers, what are your plans for restarting your dances?

I had a conversation with a smart person the other day, who said “we probably
can’t dance again until there is a vaccine for this corona virus.” And that
might be 12-18 months away.

If that’s the case, what should our organizations be doing during that period
of time? And how many dances just won’t restart?

What conversations are you having within your organizations?

Thank you,
Lisa
Monadnock Folklore Society

Lisa Sieverts