Sorry Paul,
New Hampshire.
OP = original poster?
MFS = Monadnock Folklore Society
(same organization, as OP ;-)

Sent from miHand,

Peter

‘…the slimmest of instructions, “To use your gifts and dreams for good.” ’
— From Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer

On Apr 13, 2023, at 5:38 PM, Paul Rosenberg <p...@homespun.biz> wrote:

Just another friendly reminder to say where you and/or your dances are located

Also, please avoid acronyms for dummies like me.  Although I do know what COVID is

But what is OP and what is MFS?

Thanks
Paul Rosenberg
Albany, NY
Joy Through Traditional Dance & Live Fiddle Music
518-482-9255