For organizers information:
The Historical Tea & Dance Society in Pasadena, CA as of April 5th has
dropped it's vaccine requirement for events we consider  PUBLIC (our
Dancing for All dance classes, Sunday tea Socials, and Balls). We are able
to satisfy those who are still not ready by having our advanced dance class
and Dance Kitchen, for those who attend, on alternative Tuesdays. THOSE
classes are by invitation only. We consider it a blessing to be able to
have both situations available. We DO REQUIRE attendees wear KN94/95 masks.

http://historicalteaanddance.org/covid.html

We appreciate that we live in an area where the weather is temperate, we
open windows and use a CO2 monitor. Additionally southern CA numbers covid
are low. ALL that has factored into our committee decisions.

Darlene

As a reminder we host an Organizers Meet-up on zoom every 2nd Monday of the
month at 1:30pm pacific/4:30pm eastern. Drop a line for the link or to
join our reminder mailing list.

Darlene Hamilton

*Caller, Dancer, Founder of*
*The Historical Tea & Dance Society*
*Historical Balls, Tea Dances, and Historical Dance classes*
*For more information about events and classes go
to**www.historicalteaanddance.org
<http://www.historicalteaanddance.org/>*

*Like us on facebook!*