My since-resuming weekend bookings have been $600 $650 $800 $800 $900 $900
(+ travel, meals, housing).  None of these were local.  Lower numbers are
generally smaller weekends where we were willing to play for less than our
usual rates to help them out.  Older data:
https://www.jefftk.com/p/how-much-do-dance-weekends-pay

Beantown Stomp (pretty sure, but this was my first year not as a main
organizer so I might be wrong) guaranteed $550 + profit sharing, which
turned out to be $866.  Everyone was within driving distance.

Jeff