Hi Folks,

Since our organizers contact list was launched last week, we've had about
25 people add themselves to the list! It's so awesome to see folks' faces
and find out what you're organizing. :)

I won't post about the contact list regularly but every six months or so,
I'll remind you that it exists and that you can update your information if
you want.

If you haven't yet added yourself but would like to, you can do so at any
time.
brief google form <https://forms.gle/kpdaDNkscU6cFVZs7>

Details on the why of the list are below.

Thanks!
Emily in Ottawa

The contact list is meant to support our online community in a few
different ways:

   1.

   Help us put a face to a name —> That way we can have a stronger
   connection, and even recognize each other at events when we travel.
   2.

   Have a bit of context for the type of events folks organize.
   3.

   Know where each other are located.
   4.

   Be able to contact each other directly.