Hi fellow dance organizers!

There's going to be a dance organizers discussion at this year's Dance
Flurry!  (Sunday 12:15-1:45)

For those of you attending the Flurry and interested in talking shop, I'd
love to hear what would be most useful to you for that 1.5hrs!  And even if
you aren't attending the Flurry, what would you want to be talking
about/getting out of an in-person organizer discussion these days?

I've hosted this session for a number of years now and it's always been
wonderful to connect with fellow organizers.  However, I want to make the
session as useful as possible to those in attendance and I need input to
make that happen!

Thanks so much :)
Emily Addison
Ottawa ON