Hi, no problem. Now I develop REST-driver for Doctrine2. And I need that,
because Doctrine2 creates query in format uses aliases, example:

SELECT t0.@rid AS rid1, t0.objectId AS objectId2, t0.languageId AS
languageId3, t0.name AS name4, t0.info AS info5, t0.position AS position6,t0
.flagShow AS flagShow7, t0.divisionKindId AS divisionKindId8, t0.divisionTypeId
AS divisionTypeId9, t0.parentId AS parentId10, t0.dateStart AS dateStart11,t0
.dateEnd AS dateEnd12, t0.prikazIdStart AS prikazIdStart13, t0.prikazIdEnd
AS prikazIdEnd14 FROM Orgunit t0 WHERE t0.objectId = '1' AND t0.languageId =
'1' LIMIT 1

пятница, 27 декабря 2013 г., 12:52:25 UTC+4 пользователь Andrey Lomakin