Hi Markus,
All tests are passed in
https://github.com/orientechnologies/blueprintsrid-bag-migration
branch.

We will integrate all changes from
https://github.com/orientechnologies/orientdb/tree/rid-set-sbtree into
develop at 9 of January, so you can either build
https://github.com/orientechnologies/blueprints/tree/rid-bag-migrationbranch
and use it from this date, or you can wait till 20 th of January
till we integrate all changes in blueprints master and use new snapshot
version.

Sorry that it was taken so long.