Hi,

Local storage deprecation is planned. I don't know when and in which version.

In our software, we will add an automatic migration from old "local" db to the new "plocal". But we can not impose on all our customers to migrate to a precise version. Generally they jump 2 or 3 versions (2 - 4 years between 2 migrations). Thus, it would be useful if "local" storage could be maintained in the Orient code as long as possible (at least in read-only mode).

Have you precise plans ?
Thanks,

Sylvain