Couple of words about benchmark.

We imported wikipedia data using OrientGraph database, to be sure that we
have no duplications unique index by page key was created.

First benchmark that is benchmark which uses 1.6.4 version of OrientDB and
second benchmark uses version from
https://github.com/orientechnologies/orientdb/tree/rid-set-sbtree branch.