Hi,

Can you elaborate more on "can be configured to work as a pool, by
recycling database instances"?
Perhaps an example of this pooled mode?

And on how it should be treated for embedded mode when creating missing
databases (if the database doesn't exist, it’s created automatically (but
in “remote” mode)).
For my case there is not "remote" mode... I think :).

Regards,
  -Stefán