Hi Pawel,

I have merged it in develop branch couple of hours ago.

About your questions.

1. I will share tomorrow.
2. sorry you should use java remote client it is new data structure, we
will publish specification for it so non java users can use it  too.

The main parameter of plocal is amount of RAM for disk cache, so as you
could see db is used 24 GB of RAM so you should
set storage.diskCache.bufferSize parameter in megabytes.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Pawel K. <kowa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Andrey,
>
> Can you share benchmark sources? I am trying to repeat your scenario and
> results.
>
> Can I achieve similar performance boost using binary protocol with
> non-Java client?
>
> Best regards,
> Pawel
>
> --