Hi Pawel,
When we discussed binary serialization protocol we discussed (internally)
bson format, but this format does not take in account current h/w
architecture.
So we are thinking about binary format (please take in account that bson
also does not take in account ridbag )) ) but optimized to current h/w
architecture https://github.com/orientechnologies/orientdb/issues/681 .