Hi Stéphane,

"content" is a reserved word in OrientDB SQL syntax, current parser
implementation does not complain about it (while it should), but final
result is unpredictable, like this.
The new parser implementation is more strict and will report an error at
parse time.
Strict query syntax validation will be released in 2.1

Luigi