Hi Luis,

this is a simple example, I create two Vertex and one Edge

OrientGraph g=new OrientGraph(path);

// create class Person
OClass cl=g.createVertexType("Person", "V");
       cl.createProperty("name", OType.STRING);
       cl.createProperty("surname", OType.STRING);

// create edge Friend
cl=g.createEdgeType("Friend", "E");

// create Person p1
OrientVertex p1=g.addVertex("class:Person");
     p1.setProperties("name","Alessandro");
     p1.setProperties("surname","Rota");

// create Person p2
OrientVertex p2=g.addVertex("class:Person");
     p2.setProperties("name","Federico");
     p2.setProperties("surname","Rota");

// create edge
p1.addEdge("Friend", p2);