Hello,

Is it possible to adjust the positions of vertices in the graph view (in
Studio) and have them stay in that position?  I didn't find any hints in
the documentation. In Neo4j it is possible to do this. Once a vertex is
touched, it doesn't move anymore.

If this is not possible with the default graph view, are there any other
GUI tools/clients that I can use with OrientDB that would allow this?

Thanks,
Shahim