I have OObjectDatabaseTx. I want to set my own conflict strategy using api.

    OObjectDatabaseTx db;
    db.setConflictStrategy(new ORecordConflictStrategy() {
                @Override
                public byte[] onUpdate(OStorage storage, byte iRecordType,
ORecordId rid, ORecordVersion iRecordVersion, byte[] iRecordContent,
ORecordVersion iDatabaseVersion) {
                    <implementation>;
                }

                @Override
                public String getName() {
                    return "SOME NAME";
                }
            });

On execution i'm getting an exception sarying that operation is not
supported.

    10:40:48,718 INFO
 [com.ats.vis.services.transaction.TransactionManager]
(TransactionExecutor[UML]) [__MAIN_WS__] ERROR::
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setConflictStrategy
at
com.orientechnologies.orient.client.remote.OStorageRemoteThread.setConflictStrategy(OStorageRemoteThread.java:318)

[orientdb-client-2.1.19.jar:2.1.19]
at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.db.document.ODatabaseDocumentTx.setConflictStrategy(ODatabaseDocumentTx.java:1122)

[orientdb-core-2.1.19.jar:2.1.19]
at
com.orientechnologies.orient.object.db.OObjectDatabaseTx.setConflictStrategy(OObjectDatabaseTx.java:760)

[orientdb-object-2.1.19.jar:2.1.19]

Is there any way to set conflict strategy?