Yes, using 2.2.10.

> So It looks like 128GB wasn't enough.

Correct. Just ran it on the larger box and it completed.

> do you have the stack trace?

I'll send the snippet to the same email address I did last time.

> Do you mean with the batch API? Did you call the end() ?

Yes, I call OGraphBatchInsert.begin before I write
and OGraphBatchInsert.end after each and every batch of 100. I keep a
instance per thread of the OGraphBatchInsert for the entirety of the run.

I've let it run to completion but I see a mere 1955 accounts (I was
expecting a million) and strangely 1 000 272 324 payments (I was expect
exactly one billion).

Regards,

Phill