Hello,

I'm sure I'm missing something, but I just can't figure it out from the
online docs. I have a Class "Account", inside it has Embedded class
"AccountSettings", which has another embeddedmap  "classTemplate". I'm
trying to add values to the embedded map "classTemplate", but the "put"
method fails on me. Please see below:

// Account
create class Account extends V
create property Account.settings EMBEDDED AccountSettings

// Account Settings
create class AccountSettings extends V
create property AccountSettings.classTemplate EMBEDDEDMAP String

I created a record in the Account class, then I did the following:

// Simply initialized "settings" in the Account to an AccountSettings class
update Account set settings = {"@type":"d", "@class":"AccountSettings"}
where @rid = #25:0

// add class template
update #25:0 set settings.classTemplate = {'template1':'aaa'}   << this one
works to initially create the map
update #25:0 put settings.classTemplate = 'template2', 'bbb'    << this one
fails!

Error: com.orientechnologies.orient.core.sql.OCommandSQLParsingException:
Error parsing query:

update #25:0 put settings.classTemplate = 'template2', 'bbb'

Is there a different/better way to put map elements into the embedded map
when it is part of another embedded class?

p.s. I'm running orientdb 2.2.10