Hey guys,

I use a modified version of Teva-Gremlin
(https://github.com/effyteva/CSharpLibraries/tree/master/Teva.Common.Data.Gremlin)

with Gremlin-Server (3.2.3) that is connected to OrientDB (with
OrientDB-Gremlin https://github.com/orientechnologies/orientdb-gremlin).
I've created a graph and the creation went off normal.
So i wanted to get some Data in OrientStudio. First I used Gremlin and i
got all vertices that i wanted. Then i used this SQL-Like query-language
from OrientDB and i got only a part of the vertices that i wanted.
For instance:
I used "*g.V()*" and got all 221 vertices.
Then i used SELECT FROM V and got only 20 vertices.
However if I count all vertices with SELECT COUNT(*) FROM V I get the right
number 221.
Am I missing something?

Regards