I'm trying to research tools or APIs for backing up and restoring OrientDB
databases.  Are their existing enterprise tools for backing up and
restoring data, and if so are their any videos or documentation on those
tools?

Also, if you know of any other projects that have wrapped your Java APIs in
a user interface, could you please send me URLs or project names?  The
automatic backup classes seem like they may be extensible for a backup and
restore webapp.  Thanks in advance.