I have imported orientdb that was running in distributed mode. When i try
to export the db.export file to my db running at different vm, it stops
with following error:

Rebuilding indexes of truncated clusters ...Error on database import
happened just before line 0, column 918
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OCommandExecutionException:
Index 'V.uuid' not found
       at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.sql.OCommandExecutorSQLRebuildIndex.execute(OCommandExecutorSQLRebuildIndex.java:89)
       at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.sql.OCommandExecutorSQLDelegate.execute(OCommandExecutorSQLDelegate.java:90)
       at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OAbstractPaginatedStorage.executeCommand(OAbstractPaginatedStorage.java:1547)
       at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.storage.impl.local.OAbstractPaginatedStorage.command(OAbstractPaginatedStorage.java:1528)
       at
com.orientechnologies.orient.server.distributed.ODistributedStorage.command(ODistributedStorage.java:331)
       at
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.command.OCommandRequestTextAbstract.execute(OCommandRequestTextAbstract.java:67)
       at
com.orientechnologies.orient.server.network.protocol.binary.ONetworkProtocolBinary.command(ONetworkProtocolBinary.java:1323)
       at
com.orientechnologies.orient.server.network.protocol.binary.ONetworkProtocolBinary.executeRequest(ONetworkProtocolBinary.java:400)
       at
com.orientechnologies.orient.server.network.protocol.binary.OBinaryNetworkProtocolAbstract.execute(OBinaryNetworkProtocolAbstract.java:223)
       at
com.orientechnologies.common.thread.OSoftThread.run(OSoftThread.java:77)

Error: com.orientechnologies.orient.core.db.tool.ODatabaseExportException:
Error on importing database 'perspica' from file:
/tmp/orientdb/data.export.gz

Error:
com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OCommandExecutionException:
Index 'V.uuid' not found

I am running orientdb v2.1 .Is this issue fixed in any release?