Hi Adam,

Thank you very much, you have many ways to report problems on the docs

- provide a pull request on the docs repo
https://github.com/orientechnologies/orientdb-docs/ (this is in absolute
the best you can do!)
- open an issue on the central issue tracker
https://github.com/orientechnologies/orientdb/issues
- report it here, on the mailing list

Thanks

Luigi