Greeting

I am trying to insert say 10k vertices in graph DB. I am using a script
file in javascript where I am using Orient DBs native query language. Now
after creating a class from the vertices when i ran the query for the first
time it takes me about 2.51s. Now if I ran the same query again it takes me
about 0.92s to insert the 10k records.

Now my question is this is there any sort of caching or some other
mechanism which makes my execution of the second query faster than before.
I have a perspective that May be it stored the compiled query of the first
time and it does not need to compile the query next time in case it
encounter the same query.

Any help would be appreciated