Hi Steven,

The traverse() operator was deprecated long time ago and is not fully
supported anymore.
I strongly suggest you to use TRAVERSE queries (
https://orientdb.com/docs/2.2.x/SQL-Traverse.html) or even better MATCH
queries (https://orientdb.com/docs/2.2.x/SQL-Match.html)

Another thing: if you are migrating now, you could probably consider v 3.0
(see https://orientdb.com/orientdb-labs/), the final GA will be released
this week

Thanks

Luigi